Do you wish to beautify your smile and correct your bite? If so, our friendly orthodontic team is thrilled to help you! First, call our office today and schedule an appointment. We are honored to visit with you, examine your smile, and determine if braces are the best option for you. Second, begin the examination process before you come into our office and become educated about your smile. You can do so by identifying the following characteristics that generally result in orthodontic treatment:
• If you have crooked or crowded teeth.
• If you have gaps in your smile.
• If you have missing or extra teeth.
• If you have an overbite or underbite.
• If you have an improper or incorrect jaw position.
• If you have a jaw joint disorder.
If you would like to examine your child’s mouth and predict the need for braces, you can look for these characteristics:
• Early, late, or irregular loss of baby teeth
• Crowding or crooked teeth
• Biting of the cheek or roof of the mouth
• Difficulty biting or chewing
• Gaps in the smile
• Jaws and teeth that are disproportionate to the rest of the face
• Jaws that shift or make sounds
• An overbite or underbite
If you would like to learn more about misalignment, overbites, improper jaw positions, braces, and many other orthodontic topics, we invite you to call our office today. We are more than happy to talk with you and teach you all about your smile!