What stains teeth?
Over time, your teeth will naturally become more dulled in color. Tooth discoloration and staining can range from minimal to severe. The following factors may all contribute to discoloration, darkening, and staining on your teeth:
- Smoking and other types of tobacco use
- Consumption of certain drinks, including tea, wine, coffee, and soda, as well as highly pigmented foods like berries
- The natural aging process
- Certain medications, such as tetracycline
- Fluorosis (overexposure to fluoride while the teeth are still developing)
- Poor dental care or oral hygiene
At Niles Dental, we offer professional teeth whitening to help you achieve a smile that is white and bright once again!
What is teeth whitening?
Our professional teeth whitening services are designed to safely lighten the appearance of staining and discoloration on your teeth so your smile is more radiant. Dr. Niles and Dr. Niles-Smith offer multiple forms of teeth whitening in Woodbridge, Virginia, and we are happy to help you determine which one is right for you.
One of the forms of teeth whitening we offer is Zoom Whitening. This is an in-office whitening system that can lighten your smile by up to 8-10 shades in just one appointment! To learn more about Zoom Whitening and our other teeth whitening options, we welcome you to call or visit our friendly dentists and dental team today. We are eager to enhance your smile!